And, with a tap of your screen, your SmartTub™ System will be connected in seconds.
The SmartTub™ app is your personal hot tub assistant, making you a Jacuzzi® hot tub expert. Acting as a quick reference guide, your app tailors tips, how-to videos and information based on how you use your spa. Whether you’re across town or in the comfort of your own home, you can relax knowing you will always be informed with the SmartTub™ System.
- Control energy savings and filtration
- Change temperature, lighting, and jets
- Manage your vacation home hot tub
- Sends real-time alerts and diagnostics to the dealer
- Delivers energy usage reports
- Relays power outage notifications
EASY TO USE
- Always connected with cellular based service
- Activate hot tub with your Smart Home device
- Access personalized tips and how-to videos
- Shop accessories and water care supplies
SIMPLIFIED HOT TUB OWNERSHIP
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The exclusive SmartTub™ system is engineered to maximize your relaxation, recovery and performance potential. From an APP on your smartphone, you can enjoy the next generation of spa ownership, making it easier than ever to use and maintain your Jacuzzi® Hot Tub.
- Enjoy easy setup — just scan your hot tub to pair your app
- Discover enhanced product knowledge and support
- Master hot tub care with personalized tips and how-to videos
- View energy usage estimates**
- Adjust key settings, such as energy efficiency and temperature while away
- Receive power outage notifications to reduce complications
- Alerts you and your dealer when your hot tub needs attention
- Stay connected with your dealer and ‘Click for Service’
- Compatible with Android, iOs, Alexa, iPad, Apple Watch and Google Assistant
Learn more about SmartTub™ Technology by visiting
SmartTub™ system uses cellular-based communication and requires cell service from our provider partner in your area. See website for details.
* Requires subscription beginning in second year of ownership.
**Estimates are based on sensor readings and are not meant to match your utility measurements, see your local utility company for specifics to your local system.